About the Broome Turf Club
Set amongst large shading trees and a sea of shade sails the Broome Turf Club offers a range of facilities to accommodate all race goers. On the relaxed grassed area a comfortable seat can be found for the whole family enjoying their day at the races.
The recently extended Member’s Grandstand and Sponsors Deck offers a first class view of the track and surrounding beaches.
Competitive thoroughbred horse racing and an eclectic mix of entertainment ensures a fun and exciting day enjoyed by all. The never fail perfect “dry season” Broome weather adds to the ambience of this unique location.
The Clubs Features include:
- Fully Shaded grassed public area with seating and table options
- A variety of local food vendors with a multicultural flavor
- Large Public and Members Bars
- Full TAB facilities
- Sky Channel Racing Broadcasting
- Newly paved Bookmakers ring
- Two Up and Gambling Tables
- Extensive Sponsors Deck
- Exclusive members area with grandstand
- Bus service running to the course from all hotels and a FREE service every half hour from 4.30pm to most points around town
- Taxi Rank
- Corporate and Sponsors Tents available. Sponsors only on Feature Days
- Ladies Day Function, tickets available to the public
- Merchandise Kiosk
- Local Fashion Parades, and entertainment
- Live Bands
- Fashions on the field
- Disabled Parking and Toilet Facilities
- On site stabling Facilities
- And above all glorious Broome weather in the middle of July! And throughout race season.
The Broome Racecourse is a fully licensed area and minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Photo identification will be required to purchase alcohol.
No minors under the age of 18 are permitted to gamble.
Persons under the age of eighteen are free of charge for the first seven meetings. They must remain with parents at all times. On Ladies Day and Cup Days only those under two years old are free and must also remain with parents at all times.
Minors over the age of 2yrs will be charged full entry fees.
THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSION TO THE RACECOURSE AFTER 5.30PM ON ANY RACEDAY
Michael Windle -Vice Chairman